Sunday, January 27, 2008

Poor Ben is Sick :(



Ben started coming down with a sore throat Friday and by Saturday AM he was feeling really bad. I think this is the first time in over 2 years he has been sick. I tried to take him to Marshall Clinic and Prompt Care but they both were closed so we headed to the ER. I really hate going to the ER just for a sore throat but with Brian still having a low immune system I did not want to wait. We did get right in and out of there in less then 30 minutes (which I think was a record for us!). While there Ben asked me if I brought my camera! Boy I sure have my kids trained, however I did not bring it. I did take a few on my phone camera so the quality is not really good. I would love to get a small point and shoot to keep in my purse for instances like this!! HINT, HINT Brian!!!! It's now Sunday and Ben is feeling really good and will be ok to go to school tommorrow.

No comments: