Sunday, February 10, 2008

Abby's Band Concert (and other stuff)....


We attended Abby's Winter Band Concert on Thursday night. They sounded great! The Women's Chorus and Co-ed Chorus also performed. They had a huge crowd and because we came late we were in the back on the Hearts Rock Cafe. Not a good night for photos but here is one that did come out (I love the back lighting...don't you??). Abby did not like their outfits and would not allow me to take her photo!!

Our weekend was non-eventful, which is great and the way we like them. It was really nice (around 45 all weekend and sunny) and Brian and I almost wished we had gone camping!! We can't wait for warmer weather. It's been a long winter for us. Brian goes for his "baseline" CT scan this Wednesday and then to the Doctor next week for hopefully a great report!

I am going to start working in Brian's office this week (I really went in on last Friday). I am going to start doing the bills and statements. Should be interesting, I hope the "Boss" is nice to me!!! :) I'll only work a few hours a day so I will still be available to help with the kids' schools and all the fun stuff I like to do. Brian tells me he is looking forward to me working next to him (Our desks are next to each others!!).

No comments: