Monday, August 4, 2008

I am back.....kinda.....

The kids getting ready to boogie board in the Atlantic Ocean....... Me (in yellow) on the beach with the kids looking for sea shells......
Abby at Sunrise.......
Guess where we got to go?
Brian enjoying the ocean with the girls while the boys played in the ocean.....


Brian and I and the kids just got back Sunday from a week in Ponce Inlet, Florida (near Daytona). It was wonderful!! We had so much fun and I have alot to share and lots of photos (I took over 700), however it will have to wait until I return next Tuesday (8/12) from visiting my sister in Boise, ID. I have so much to do and Abby and I are leaving with my dad tommorrow evening. Abby and I will have visited both ends of the USA in two weeks.....sweet!!! :)


Meanwhile I will share a few photos of our Florida trip to keep your entertained....
See you all next week............ :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see more pics. Wish we could have hooked up on the 4th while we were down in your neck of the woods. One of these days! Glad to see you guys had fun and look forward to hearing more about the Florida trip as well as the trip by your sister.

Cathy B. of IL