Saturday, December 20, 2008

Operation MOM Repo.......

OK....I know it's been awhile. I honestly did not think alot of people read my blog until I kinda stopped updating! I will try harder to entertain you guys with the "happenings" of our family. So without further notice....

Operation MOM Repo.....

Here's the story. Abby has a way with her mouth that sometimes is not very "nice". Since getting her license we can use this to our advantage and take her car away. One morning before school she started in again, refused to give over her keys and left for school. Now normally I would leave this kinda stuff up to Brian but since he was working I had to come up with something to get her attention right then......this is where Operation MOM Repo comes in. With the help of Ali (and Gabe, he was feeling icky that day), we drove to the Effingham High School and took Abby's car! It was so funny....and I think it got the point acrossed to her. She did not know anything until she came out to her car after school and the car was gone!!! :)

Ali and Gabe with "the key"....

Here is the "subject" for the repo........
Ali and Gabe putting in the key......So far, so good!

They got it opened!! Quick before we get caught!!
Ali with the successful repo!!!!
Sorry Abby but you are such an easy target sometimes!!! We Do love you!!!

No comments: