Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Nativity Collection.....

I love Christmas because it is the time I get to take out my nativity sets...

This was my first set....I got it back in 1986. The straw is from when Brian and I lived in Alton and went to St. Matthew's. The parish gave each family a small bail of hay that had been blessed to place with their nativity sets. Have you ever seen a happier baby Jesus?? Mary and Joseph look awfully happy too!!!
This is the full set of the happy baby Jesus. It's really cute and mini. The tallest piece is only 1 inch tall.....
This set belonged to my Mom. It's a Avon collection that is dated 1981. It's porcelein and really special.....
Here is a set Brian got me a few years ago.....Porcelein with gold trim....
I just got this one a few weeks ago. It's crystal (but plastic). This photo does not do it justice when the light shines through it.
This set was given to us by Brian's Aunt Pat over 10 years ago......
I don't remember who, what , where on this little set but it's cute. Only about 3 inches tall
And my Advent wreath nativity set that sits on our dining room table.....
I have a few more sets but don't have any photos of them. As long as I have my trees and nativity sets up it's Christmas Time for me!

No comments: