Friday, March 5, 2010

Basketball and Extras....

February was a busy month with Ben and Gabe's basketball, Abby's Saturday Flag competitions, Gabe and Abby getting glasses, work, doctor's appointments, me getting out of my cast and our crazy life!

Here is Gabe in action at one of his basketball games... Trying for the rebound....
He's got the ball.....
Getting the pass......
Spots me taking photos.....Say Cheese...
Here are some from one of Ben's games....Here he's with his team and coach...
His "game face"....
Passing the ball.....
In action.....
Looking serious and "in the game".....
Ali came to one of Ben's games to cheer him on.....
I spotted this flock of snow geese (I think) on a run to Herrick school....there were 1000's of them!
Here is what Shakes looks like when she goes "bye bye" with me.....
One night in February Beau was heading to bed (it was about 11pm). Next thing we hear is him screaming....he thought something had jammed into his foot! We looked around at it and thought the same thing but we could not get it out so he and I headed to the ER.
Here he is soaking his foot in iodine.....luckily nothing was in his foot. He must of just jammed it really hard and busted the skin, it was sore and red for several days.

No comments: