Friday, November 9, 2007

Busy, Busy Week.....


We have been so busy this week that I have forgotten to update our blog!! We had a meeting about college financial aid for Ali on Tuesday, Wednesday we had a meeting regarding Beau and school helping him out more, Brian is away for a DeColores Men's weekend until Sunday and Tonight (Friday) we have Meet the Hearts -- Girl's Basketball for Abby. Luckily there is no school on Monday so me and the kids can "hang out".

Brian is feeling good. This is great for him (and me!).

Ok....Regarding these photos. I have no new photos from this week so I picked some great ones of Ben and Gabe on our last Camping trip to Walnut Point. It rained all day (almost 2.5 inches). Our camper was surrounded by water! The boys were tired of having to stay inside the camper so I finally let them out. They had a blast playing in the rain and mud puddles. They still talk about how they can't believe I let them do that!! The one of Gabe is from the next day. What do you get when the ground is still wet......FROGS!! They were everywhere and of course the boys had to play with them!!


No comments: