Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving is over......Now Christmas!!!






I can't believe that in less then a month Christmas will be here. I have only gotten 3 gifts bought (and several ordered but not here). The kids are luckily not looking for much so Santa will have a small load to deliver here. Last week was Thanksgiving week and we had a wonderful Dinner at our house on Thursday. It was our biggest "feast" yet and Brian was so upset that there was no leftover turkey that he bought another one for me to make this week so he could have some sandwiches! His 3rd Chemo went great and he is still feeling pretty good. I am so proud of him on how he is doing with all of this!!



I took some great "fall photos" of Ben and Gabe in the back yard with the leaves. I love the look on Gabe's face in several of them. They had a great time and they love to have me take their photos.

No comments: