Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Abby and Ben's Finger!!

BY REQUEST...........

Abby is always talking photos of herself...either with her camera, my camera or her phone. She thinks it's funny to include others in the photo. Well....Ben seems to be a favorite of hers, however Ben is not always willing to have his photo taken by her. So during one of her "photo shoots" she was trying to get Ben in the photos and he was getting upset with her and this is one of the photos to express his opinion on getting his photo taken..........













BTW.......we don't approve of this action, however it's really kinda funny to see and sometime you just have to laugh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually mom,
he was mad at you for some reason.
that was with my camera.
and this is my favorite picture ever. :D

Kim said...

Kenda, I hate to admit it, but this picture is pretty funny. I can't wait to see you scrap this.

Anonymous said...

wow!!!
all i can say is WOW!!
too funny

carmen