Saturday, March 15, 2008

Finally able to Post!!!

I have been having problems posting all week. Finally we cut the power and that's all it took!! I thought I had something major wrong with my computer. Anyways.....

It's been a busy week. I have been Brian's "driver" all week due to his surgery. We have been going into work together and I had to drive him around everywhere he wanted to go!!! I finally told him today (Saturday) that I think it's ok for him to drive now. I personally think he liked to tell me where to go!!!!!

We got the biopsy report back on Tuesday and they were all NEGATIVE. YEAH!!! So we don't have to see his cancer doctor until May. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers (We believe they worked!!).

It's getting to be spring and our own "snowbirds" (aka Bob & Jane) are home!! We went out to eat with them on Friday and it sure is nice to have them around again. Welcome Home Mom & Dad!!!

The kids got there 3rd quarter report cards and I have to say they are the best yet this year. They are all working hard and I can't believe that school will be out in about 2 months. We are already thinking about summer activites and signing everyone up for those.

I have more to post but I will wait for another time, I am just glad I can post again......

No comments: