Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Abby & Mom's Great Nashville Adventure!!!

Abby and I went with the EHS Band to Nashville, TN (April 18-20). We had a great time together and we were non-stop the whole time. There are some photos of our trip. They are in no certain order in how I took them. I just kept adding more to the blog!!

Abby in her "cowgirl" hat!!
General Jackson Showboat.....
Nashville at Night on the River.....That's the building they call the "Batman Building" and the one to it's right in the R2D2 building!
The Hermatige (Home of Andrew Jackson)
Some of the gardens at the Hermatige. They were beautiful and would have loved to be there when all the flowers where in bloom.
The Band at Murry State Kentucky. They had a band clinic there. This photo is a little blurry since I could not use my flash inside.
The Parthenon....it's the same size of the one in Greece. It's beautiful and in downtown Nashville.
Just because I think it's funny (not that the man is homeless, just him with that sign).....
Abby messing around...That's the Capital of Tennessee in the background
Lunch at the Wild Horse Saloon.....The girls even got up and learned a line dance.
The Hermitage (Home of Andrew Jackson). This was my favorite place, but I like this kind of thing!!
Dinner aboard the General Jackson steamboat.....
At the Country Music Hall of Fame.....This is Elvis' Cadillac Abby with Elvis......her new boyfriend~~~
Me and Abby (bonding!!!)



No comments: