Thursday, April 3, 2008

Gabe's Reading!!!!


I mean we knew he was learning sight words and reading simple things but last night was the first night he "really" read us a book, by himself!! It was wonderful to see him read!! He thought he was really cool doing it all by himself for us. Can't believe our "baby" is reading to US and will be in 1st grade next fall. His birthday is on April 18th, he'll be 6 years! I hope he continues to enjoy reading, since it's one of my favorite things to do!!
Just a side note....I will probably not post for a few days. I am leaving tonight to attend the Women's DeColores weekend and won't be home until Sunday night. Then we have to go to Springfield on Monday for a check up on Brian's surgery last month. He does not have to see his cancer doctor until May. He's doing great and feeling good. Hair is also coming is great!!!

No comments: