Friday, June 13, 2008

Computer Problems??

I have not been able to sign in on certain sites on my computer for a few days. I am on Brian's computer right now to update. I am trying to figure out what is wrong. I can get on some sites but not others....anyone have any ideas?? All my photos are on my computer.

Anyways....it's been a busy week. Abby has had a basketball tourney yesterday and today. She got to play both JV and varsity games and made 12 points total yesterday. She is really trying her best this year. Summer ball is a great way to get her some practice. She also did her first 3 hours with the driver's instructor.

Ben and Gabe have been doing flag football this week except they did not go yesterday. Gabe fell on his bike Wednesday night and busted up his lip/tooth/knees/chin (I would post a photo but it's on my computer) and did not feel like going. And today (Friday) it might be raining by then so I may not have any football photos to share since I can't take any :(

We have the St. Anthony Parish celebration mass/dinner tonight and Brian and I want to camp tommorrow into Sunday.

Next week again busy with kids' stuff again.....Driver's Ed, Color Guard Camp, Soccer clinic, bowling, Abby gets her "bubble" taken out of her mouth and all the other stuff that comes up!!!

We only have 6 more weeks until our vacation and we can't wait!!! :)

No comments: