Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I Would NOT Want This Man's Job!!!

These were taken from our porch looking at our church (St. Anthony). They have been working on the outside of the church this week. We saw a latter on the very top last night. This morning after I had dropped Abby off at Driver's Ed. I looked up and there was a man ON the latter almost at the top of the church!! What a brave man!! It was just incredible to see someone all the way up there. Double click on the photos and you can REALLY see the details up there. It's pretty cool, if I do say so myself :)
I was worried about him cause at 8:00 am Mass they rang the bells. I was afraid the bells would scare him.
He would move up a step and then just wait a while and go up another one. I think this was as high as he went.
Then I went outside to see again and he was now hanging on the side of the stepple! I enlarged this photo and he is actually SITTING on a board!!! I think somebody was watching out for him.
Just because he's cute.......

1 comment:

Rev. Daren J. Zehnle, J.C.L., K.C.H.S. said...

Those are great photos, Kenda! I've linked to them from my blog.