Monday, July 14, 2008

A Night on Lake Sara......

We spent the evening at my dad's house last night. We grilled out hamburgers and then went for a boat ride. It was a beautiful night.....

Here is a self portrait of me....... Gabe was the official photographer of the basketball game the kids were playing! He told me he got some great shots!! :)
Grandpa and Shakes having a bonding moment......She will be staying with him when we go on vacation.....
Abby and Brytney enjoying the boat ride......
Attempt at a Family Photo.........of course "someone" is making a funny face. Out of all of them we took....this was the "best".....but I like it!
Gabe keeping an eye on the back of the boat......
Abby at her turn at driving the boat.......
Gabe and Grandpa Bo.....He loved the horn!
Ben with Grandpa......
And Beau with Grandpa......I think Beau is getting as big as Grandpa!!
Abby with her "Hollywood Glasses"!
Ben keeping an eye on me....... I think this is a great photo of Beau......
The "token" Sunset photo........
Abby "trying" to help steer the boat back to the dock......



No comments: