Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Day of School.......

Did you think I forgot about 1st day of School photos??? I am still trying to get caught up with my blogging from my vacations (and I still have more from Idaho)....but here is the "token" 1st Day of School photos....

The boys.....
Ben ready for 3rd Grade......
Gabe ready for 1st Grade.....
Beau ready for 8th Grade.....
Here is Abby, Beau, Ben and Gabe......
Abby and her boyfriend Nate......She is going to be a Sophmore (he's a junior)......
Beau rode his bike the first day of school......
Here is Ben meeting Mr. Manuel (the Principal) outside of school......
Gabe just about ready to get out of the car at his school.....
And now Ali.....This was her first day of classes at Lakeland College.....She came by just so I could take some photos of her...


No comments: