Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Trip to St. Louis.....

The weekend before Gabe's birthday we had to go to St. Louis to pick Ali up from her trip to see Aunt Ronda in Boise. Gabe had been asking to see Monster v. Aliens but it had to be in 3-D. Since no places around here were showing it I found a theatre in St. Louis that was, so we took him to see the movie as part of his birthday....

Here is Ben and Gabe outside of the theatre...
The "Boys" with their 3-D glasses after the movie....Cool Dudes!
This one was taken inside the theatre....I had to make it quick (and no flash-that's why it's blurry) since we could not take photos....
After the movie we headed to the airport....Here is Gabe and Ben....Look...Gabe is taking over my job by posing and taking photos of Ben....
Ben with a mural of Charles Lindbergh.....
Gabe....with his camera.....taking a photo of me taking a photo of him!
Beau standing in front of the Chapel in the Airport. It was really nice, I had never seen it before. This was not here when I worked at the airport. It was just a wall (janitor's room inside) and around the corner was where I worked in the Flight Attendant's Adminstrative Office. It was in the basement.
Ali arriving from her flight......Doesn't she look glad to see us?
This is where I spent almost 2 1/2 years when I was working for TWA (Baggage Service)....It's has changed alot, as well as the rest of the airport....They are finally updating the baggage carousels and have done a few already.
I thought this was funny.....my family can not read "DO NOT ENTER!"

It's always fun to spend the day away having fun........

No comments: