Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Gabe's Southside Carnival......

Today was Gabe's 1st Grade Carnival. I went to help out in the morning. The kids got to go to about 12 stations and do a game, then get a prize. It's really fun for them. This is my 3rd year helping (I helped with Ben's 1st/2nd grades too). The PTO does a great job getting things organized for this. Showing off his firefighter duck.....One bag has his goodies and other is popcorn (they also got a popsicle too).....
Working the ring toss.....
This was the hula hoop game.....
And of course.....face painting...flames....cool!
Luckily the rain stayed away for just enough time for the kids to have a great time. Only one more full day left then it's out for summer!!!!
PS....I just realized that my date stamp on my camera is wrong....this is why I usually turn the darn thing off...it's a pet peeve of mine.

No comments: