Monday, May 11, 2009

My Mother's Day........

My Mother's Day started out with a gift from the kids...a point & shoot camera. Now I love my Canon SLR camera (I sometimes call it one of my kids) but it really gets bulky to take places sometimes. I have mentioned (ok...hinted) that I would like a smaller point & shoot to keep in my purse....well the kids came through for me!! It's a Kodak Easy Share and has some really cool features.

After Mass we headed to Jane's to visit and then to the cemetary to visit my mom. After that Brian took us to Cracker Barrel and then home for naps.....it was a good day. Oh yeah...Brian also got me my favorite chocolate pie from Martins!! Very good day!!

Here are the boys waiting for our table at Cracker Barrel.....They love these big checkers.
We went to Walgreens and got some flowers to take to Granny's site....
I like how Abby is helping Gabe place some of the flowers too.....It's up off the ground where he can't reach.....
There is no vase so instead of placing them on the ground the kids stuck them in between the cracks.....
This is the first time I have taken photos at her grave and I think she would like our flowers......
BTW....all these photos were taken with my new camera!

No comments: