Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Visit to a Covered Bridge......

Gabe and I had to make 3 deliveries yesterday morning. On our way back we took the "scenic route" home and as we went through Greenup we saw the covered bridge. Gabe thought it was really cool so we pulled around to go see it up close. I have seen the bridge several times, even went on it but never got out of the car. It's really cool.....

Gabe thought this was cool cause I let him stand in the middle of road......
Checking out the inside of the bridge....
A view of the bridge and the river under it......
Here we are driving through it....
And this is another view of the bridge coming at it from another way (we were going West this time).......
What a fun time Gabe and I had exploring the bridge. It's fun to explore things right in our own backyard!!! Also this is exactly why I am glad I have a small camera in my purse at all times!

1 comment:

Grandma Jane said...

small cameras in your purse are a great thing to have