Sunday, November 2, 2008

Annual Pumpkin Carving 2008

Our Annual Pumpkin Carving was held the night before Halloween....We have carved pumpkins with the kids for as long as we have had kids and I even think Brian and I did them when it was just us!......It's usually a good time. This year we only had the boys....I also think this was the first year we could "trust" the boys with knives!! :)

Ben digging the "stuff" out.......

Now it's Gabe's turn......
A pumpkin before the cutting begins!
Silly guys, with silly hats.......
Brian was in charge of designing and cutting out the big pumpkin....See it's our last name!!
Gabe made this at school and it hung over our dining room table......
The boys hard at work.......
This was the first year Beau did not need any help with designing or cutting his.....

Costume photos to come......








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

email me the picture of gabe and bed with me
love,ali