Monday, November 24, 2008

Blogging...Who said something about blogging???

Trying to keep up, I sometimes feel like this.....





















and......





















Abby took these photos in the car with her cell phone (and no she was not driving).
Seriously, it's been crazy around here. We are constantly coming and going. Abby gets her license this Saturday and I will be ready to have help with the running around! She is doing great with basketball. Gabe FINALLY has 2 loose teeth! He thought it was cool until I told him he had to pull them out! I don't know what he thought was going to happen to them. There are two things as a Mom I will not do (clean up vomit (sorry) and pull teeth). These two things have always freaked me out. This week is Thanksgiving and we are going to get out the Christmas stuff this weekend! I am looking forward to it.

No comments: