Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Rainbow......

We had some rain today but by 430pm the sun was setting in the west and a full rainbow was shining over Effingham.....

My photos don't do the colors justice....I have not see one this bright for a long time. There was even a point that it was starting a second rain band.....This photo also shows the wonderful power lines behind our house! :P


I had mentioned to Fr. Daren about a rainbow we saw once while attending a Cardinals Baseball game in St. Louis. Here is the stadium (see the Arch in the background?)
This one show that the rainbow actually came INTO Busch stadium.....You can also see the double rain band. This is one of my all time favorite photos I have ever taken......I love rainbows!! I used to have them all over my room when I was growing up (those and also my frogs!! :)

No comments: