Sunday, December 30, 2007

Good Night Alicia.....





These photos deserve their own post. For those of you that don't know Brian snores....he does....BIG time. Well during our trip to St. Louis we stayed at a Comfort Suites in Fairview Heights. We (all 7 of us) shared one big suite. Ali & Abby in a bed, Brian & I in a bed, Ben & Beau in a sofa bed and Gabe got the cushions for the floor. Well when we woke up Saturday morning we find Ali on the floor of the bathroom under the cabinet (Photo #1)....Appartently Brian's snoring was just too much for her. Not even her I-pod could "drowned out" the noise!! I don't think it was that bad but she did not want to take another chance so on Saturday night she made a bed in the bathtub (Photos #2 & #3)!!! And Photo #4 our room.....I pity the housekeeping lady who has to clean our room!!! No really....we did clean it up a bit before we left.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kenda - I enjoy looking at your blog site - it is so personal and fun - you are wonderful mom and wife - you seem to give so much to your family and you are so proud.

I have been blessed to have met your Dad and your family. I continue to keep Brian and all of you in my prayers. I know 2008 will be a great year.

I sincerely appreciate to kindness to me and inviting me to share the holidays with your family.

Hope to see you again soon!

God Bless YOu -Leanne