Thursday, December 20, 2007

A Visit with Santa and Comet.....



Santa and Comet made a stop at Martin's IGA today. Of course once the boys found out about this that is all they wanted to do. So off I go (being the good mother I am) and we stood in line for about 30 mins. in the mist only to find out that it was only a "photo op" and they were charging $15.00 for photos!! No way for me....that's what I have MY camera for (sorry). Well we stayed and I still took MY photos! The guy doing the photos was not really happy with me but oh well (I took them fast!!). My boys (and Abby) got to see Santa and Comet, however Santa did not get their lists so we still have to find him this weekend at the courthouse! I'll make Brian come with me that time. He really loves the annual trip to see Santa!

No comments: