Tuesday, December 4, 2007

It's Starting to Look Like Christmas!!






All of our decorations are up! We are ready for Santa to come. Here are some of our decorations around the house. I only put up about 1/2 of my stuff. It's getting to be alot of work, but I have to have my trees, nativities and mantle done. We have a new tree in the living room since our one we had have for almost 16 years was ruined in the basement. We also have my mom's "Snowman" tree in the front room. It's nice to be able to put her tree up and enjoy it. She always loved Christmas and always outdid herself. Our mantle is full with stockings. The kids still have theirs from all their "first Christmas'", Brian and I have one and even the cats and dog have a stocking. The kids did tell me we are short one stocking for Hugo. We just got him a month ago and he does not have a stocking!! Should I get him one too??? That would make 11 stockings!! Do you think the mantle will hold one more?? The ceramic Santa was made by my Grandma Betty in the early 1970's. I remember Mom putting it in our house growing up and now I get to share it with my kids. Cool....


We have a busy week....Abby has a B-ball game tonight againt T-town, Beau may be getting glasses Wednesday, Beau has his Mentor Party on Thursday night, I get to go to ELC on Friday and help Gabe's Class make Gingerbread houses and Brian and I have a DeColores Mass on Friday. Also Ben will be celebrating his first Reconciliation on Sunday Dec. 9. He is really excited about it and even had Brian take him again to the church to show him where he will be having confession! Brian is still doing great. He is busy with work, alot of changes going on and he is really excited about them.

No comments: