Sunday, December 16, 2007

Snow...Snow...Finally Snow!!!!






Ben and Gabe are so excited that there is FINALLY some snow they can play in! They could not get out of mass quick enough this morning so that they could get right in it. I tried to stay out as long as them, but my old body just does not like the cold. I stood most of time watching them from the inside of the house looking out the window. I think we only got about 4 inches, which was alot less then they had predicted. The kids are still wondering if we have school tommorrow and we will have to see about that later. Here are a few photos of them enjoying themselves. Ben wanted to know what it felt like to place his face in the snow....as you can see by the photo it was quite funny! After a few seconds he wanted it off.


Ali got it in her head last night that "we" needed to make gingerbread houses. She went an got all the stuff and helped the boys with the project. I think they did a great job! My favorite part is the "campfire near the woods"! LOL One big problem...they placed it on my only good baking sheet.
9 more days until Christmas! This week is going to go by fast.

No comments: