Friday, December 14, 2007

Poor Brian.....


Chemo #4 on Wednesday was not very good for Brian. This one hit him hard. I will spare the details but just to say that the bathroom was his BFF (best friend forever!). I felt so bad for him, and there was nothing I could do. :( He has been really lucky so far. He did start to get an appetite Thursday evening and did go to work today (Friday). He will have a CT scan next Wednesday and an Echo of his heart on the 27th. These are routine tests just to check things out. He only has 2 more cycles left. This photo was not taken yesterday but thought it would show him resting with Abby's big Purple Polka Dot blanket. Doesn't he look cute in it?? Abby's cute too!!!! :)

We are expecting snow tommorrow starting early AM. The kids (or I should say the boys) are really excited about the snow and keep asking to play in it. I am hearing anywhere from 1-4 inches. We have a pizza fundraiser in the morning (EHS Band) so hopefully we will get home before it gets really bad (I hate driving in the stuff). It's supposed to snow all day and into the evening. I told Brian we need to get to the store tonight to stock up on food so we don't starve.

No comments: